Cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Quỳ Hợp – Nghệ An lần 1” bản PDF. Đề thi Tiếng Anh do trường THPT Quỳ Hợp tỉnh Nghệ An tổ chức thi lần 1 năm 2018. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018 có đáp án chi tiết để các bạn tham khảo, ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia.
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Thạnh Hóa – Long An
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Thái Bình lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Chuyên Bắc Ninh lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Hoa Lư A – Ninh Bình lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia 2018 trường THPT Yên Mô A lần 2 (có giải thích chi tiết)
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 48 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường trên toàn quốc năm 2017 có đáp án (bản WORD)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 15 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh theo cấu trúc đề thi mới năm 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others
Question 1. A. machine B. change C. chalk D. chocolate
Question 2. A. maps B. laughs C. calls D. costs
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to identify the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the other words in the same group.
Question 3. A. manage B. shortage C. village D. encourage
Question 4. A. provide B. machine C. lesson D. important
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
Question 5: He takes four paracetamoleveryday, not knowingthat will seriously damage his liver
A B C D
Question 6: Caroline has worn her new yellow dress only once since she buys it.
A B C D
Question 7. Ancient people made a clay pottery because they needed it for their survival.
A B C D
Choose the answer among A, B, C, D to complete each of the sentences below:
Question 8: Up to now, the teacher _______ our class five tests.
- gives B. is giving C. has given D. had given
Question 9: Christine _________ have arrived by now, she ______ have missed the bus.
- can’t / might B. must/ can’t C. may/ should D. should / must Question 10: What did you have for ______ breakfast this morning?
- x B. a C. an D. the
Question 11: Stress and tiredness often lead to lack of _______.
- concentrate B. concentration C. concentrated D. concentrator
Question 12: Sam’s uncle, ______ is very rich, came to visit our orphanage.
- that B. who C. whom D. whose
Question 13: Do you know that beautiful lady over there?” – “Yes, that’s Victoria. She’s ______ in her group.” A. more beautiful than any girl B. more beautiful than any other girl
- so beautiful as other girl D. beautiful more than another girl
Question 14: It was ________ easy for him to learn baseball because he had been a cricket player.
- purposefully B. exceedingly C. relatively D. normally
Question 15: It was found that he lacked the ________ to pursue a difficult task to the very end.
- persuasion B. commitment C. engagement D. obligation
Question 16: Could you stand_________ for me and teach my English class tomorrow morning, John?
- up B. down C. out D. in
Question 17: Where’s that _________ dress that your boyfriend gave you?
- lovely long pink silk B. lovely pink long silk
- long pink silk lovely D. pink long lovely silk
Question 18: I went to a restaurant last night. I was the ten thousandth customer, so my dinner was on the ________.
- holiday B. house C. free D. decrease
Question 19: I can’t stand the car ____________ Therefore, I hate traveling by car.
- illness B. sickness C. ailment D. disease
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20: – Lisa: “Have you been able to reach Peter?” – Gina: “___________.”
- That’s no approval B. Yes, I’ve known him for years
- No, the line is busy D. It’s much too high
Question 21: – “Would you bother if I had a look at your paper?” – “____________.”
- You’re welcome B. Well, actually I’d rather you didn’t
- That’s a good idea D. Oh, I didn’t realize that
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22: The bank announced that it was to merge with another of the high street banks.
- associate B. separate C. cooperate D. assemble
Question 23: In remote communities, it’s important to replenish stocks before the winter sets in.
- remake B. empty C. refill D. repeat