Tiếp tục series các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2018, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc gia năm 2018 trường THPT Trần Quốc Tuấn – Quảng Ngãi” bản PDF. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh của trường THPT Trần Quốc Tuấn – Quảng Ngãi dành cho học sinh khối lớp 12 ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia. Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2018 có đáp án giúp các bạn ôn lại kiến thức từ vựng, ngữ pháp và kĩ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Đề thi mới nhất:
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Thăng Long – Hà Nội
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Thanh Sơn – Phú Thọ lần 2
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 Sở GD-ĐT Hà Nội lần 1
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Hương Khê – Hà Tĩnh lần 1
Bộ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh:
- 26 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết bản WORD
- 70 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh các trường chuyên, nổi tiếng năm 2017 (có đáp án chi tiết)
- 20 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh cho kì thi THPT Quốc Gia bản WORD (có đáp án)
- 51 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 có đáp án
Trích từ đề thi:
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable respone to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 1. Ann: “Passing a university entrance exam is not difficult.” – John: “ .”
- I couldn’t agree more. It is not easy at all. B. But I don’t. I failed it last year.
- I do, too. I passed it last year. D. You must be kidding. It’s not easy.
Question 2. Mary: “Our team has just won that English Competition.” – Anne: “ ”
- Good ideas. Thanks for the news. B. Well, that’s very surprising
- Yes, I guess it’s very good D. Yes, it’s our pleasure
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Over 25 million people in the Uk use Facebook. That’s 45% of population! And on average, each user spends over six hours a month on Facebook. Though not the highest this is a considerable number. Is Facebook is a dangerous obsession or just harmless fun? Seventeen- year-old Bethan has written on her blog about what it was like to stop using Facebook.
Facebook is a for-profit online social media and social networking service. The Facebook website was launched on February 4th, 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates. Since 2006, anyone age 13 and older has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook though variations exist in minimum age requirement, depending on applicable local laws.
I think I am a Facebook addict. I log on to Facebook everyday to chat to my friends real friends and loads of online friends. Sometimes I have ten conversations going at the same time. I upload photos and update my Facebook profile all the time. But recently I’ve started to feel worried if I am offline for more than a few hours. And then last week I forgot to meet a real friend because I was online! I’ve realised I could have a problem. So I’ve decided to give it up for a while.
I found it really hard. Facebook and my friends demanded to know why I had left. I spent the first few evenings wondering what everyone was chatting on Facebook. I even phoned a couple of friends to find out.
The fourth night I wasn’t quite so bad. I actually concentrated on my homework better and I had more time to watch my TV programmes. And I spoke to my friends during the day at school. At the end of the first week, I reactivated my account, I think Facebook is fun and it’s useful for posting messages to friends and sharing photos. But I’ll try not to spend so much time on it in the future.
Question 3. Which of the following is NOT true about Facebook users in UK?
- 45% of the country’s population used Facebook.
- More than 25 millions of Brits use Facebook.
- The amount of time British users spent on Facebook is highest.
- Averagely, 6 hours per month are spent by British users.
Question 4. The highlight word “it” in the passage refers to .
- worrying B. facebook C. a problem D. meeting her real friend
Question 5. Facebook _______.
- was non-profitable B. was launched solely by Mark Zuckerberg.
- follows each country’s regulation. D. can be used by people of all ages.
Question 6. Which of the following is NOT the thing Bethan does as a Facebook addict?
- be curious about Facebook activities when logging out.
- have numerous online conversation at the same time.
- use Facebook everyday
- long to be offline nearly all the time.
Question 7. The word “applicable” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to .
- different B. unsuitable C. relevant D. opposite
Question 8. What does Bethan conclude about Facebook?
- The best use of Facebook is to share photos and messages.
- Facebook is not as good as TV.
Question 9. What happened to make Bethan decide to quit Facebook for a while?
Users should spend more time on Facebook.
- Facebook is great as long as not too much time is spent on.
- She forgot an offline meeting. B. She started to feel nervous.
- She had too many offline friends. D. She uploaded too many photos.
Question 10. When she decided to give up Facebook .
- her friends didn’t care much B. she found it too difficult to continue
- she made progress after some days D. she couldn’t focus on her homework
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi lại nguồn khi chia sẻ lại đề thi, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Tham khảo: 26 Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 có đáp án và giải thích chi tiết bản WORD
Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh THPT Quốc Gia năm 2018 trường THPT Trần Quốc Tuấn – Quãng Ngãi“