Thích Tiếng Anh giới thiệu “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường Chuyên Đại Học Vinh lần 2 năm 2017” nằm trong bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh 2017. Các bạn tải về tham khảo thêm nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh kì thi THPT Quốc Gia SGD Quảng Bình năm 2017
- 17 đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Trường THPT Chu Văn An – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- 7 đề thi thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Hạ Long lần 2 (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 1: James: “It’s was very kind of you to give me a lift home”. – Pete: “ .”
- As a matter of fact, you’re pretty nice.
- Oh, don’t do that. I was coming past your house any way.
- I’m not pleased.
- Oh, don’t mention it. I was coming past your house any way.
Question 2: Billy and Bobby are in a coffee shop. Billy is asking Bobby for his opinion about the coffee there.
- Billy: “How’s the coffeehere?” – Bobby: “ ”
- No, I don’t thinkso. B. It’s a little bitter, to tell thetruth.
- It’s a little better now that I’ve gotacar. D. As a matter of fact, I’m not interested.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 3: Today, many serious childhood diseases by early immunization.
- prevent B.can prevent C. can be prevented D. are preventing
Question 4: I’ve cleaned it and polished it, it still doesn’t look new.
- Because B. Inspite of C. While D. Although
Question 5: The Beauty Contest is start at 8:30 a.m our time tomorrow.
- due to B.bound to C. about to D. on the point of
Question 6: The picture was beautiful.
- shewaslooking B. at it she was lookingC. at which she was looking D. at that she was looking
Question 7: In this job, experience accounts for more than paper .
- background B.certificates C. quality D. qualifications
Question 8:– Nadine: “I’ve been offered $550 for my stereo. Should I take it or wait for a better one?”
– Kitty: “Take the $550. .”
- Actions speak louderthanwords B. Kill two birds with one stone
- The early bird catchestheworm D. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
Question 9: – Jenny: “What did your grammar teacher want to talk to you about?”
– Peter: “I did badly on the last test. She studied for it.”
- said whyIhadn’t B. said why hadn’t I C. asked why I hadn’t D. asked why hadn’t I
Question 10: summer I spent in UK was one of best in my life.
- A/a/ the B. The/the/ a C. The/ – / the D. The/ the/ the
Question 11: Whenever a problem , we try to discuss frankly and find solutions as soon as possible.
- comes by B.comes off C. comes up D. comes in
Question 12: I bought this grammar book I could go over all the things we have studied this year.
- that B. with aview to C. so that D. in order to
Question 13: If people paid a little more attention to the environment, the Earth greener.
- wouldbe B. will be C. would have been D. had been
Question 14: Lessons from the developed countries are worth learning to save our time.
- economically B.economic C. economize D. economical
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 15: We had no sooner got to know our neighbors than they moved away.
- Soon after we got to know our new neighbors, we stopped having contact withthem.
- If our new neighbors had stayed longer, we would have got to know thembetter.
- Once we had got used to our new neighbors, they moved somewhereelse.
- Hardly had we become acquainted with our new neighbors when they went somewhere else tolive.
Question 16: There were so many people on the train that Mary couldn’t get a seat.
- The train was too crowded for Mary not to get aseat.
- The train was so crowded that there was nowhere for Mary tosit.
- So crowded the train was that Mary couldn’t get aseat.
- The crowded train did not prevent Mary from getting aseat.
Question 17: “I’ll speak calmly. I really will!” He said.
- He promised tospeakcalmly.
- He reminded me to speakcalmly.
- He refused tospeakcalmly.
- He offered to speakcalmly.
Question 18: Jack was overconfident. Therefore, he ruined our plan completely.
- That was Jack’s overconfidence ruined our plancompletely.
- Jack was overconfident, which ruined our plancompletely.
- It was because Jack’s overconfidence that ruined our plancompletely.
- It was Jack’s overconfidence ruined our plancompletely.
Question 19: Marie Curie was a famous mathematician and physicist. She also won the Nobel Prize for chemistry.
- Winning the Nobel Prize for chemistry, Marie Curie became a famous mathematician and physicist.
- Marie Curie was a famous mathematician rather than a physicist although she won the Nobel Prize for chemistry.
- Marie Curie, a famous mathematician and physicist, also won the Nobel Prize forchemistry.
- Marie Curie won the Nobel Prize for chemistry so she was a famous mathematician and physicist.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 20: When you change a sound file to an MP3, the file is compressed.
- transformed B.precise C.made bigger D. made smaller
Question 21: When floodwaters recede, affected areas are often blanketed in silt and mud. The water and landscape can be contaminated with hazardous materials, such as sharp debris, pesticides, fuel and untreated sewage.
- to cover completely with thick layer of something B.to expose to the open air comfortably
- to provide someone with a protective layer D.to dig out something hidden for long
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh đã giới thiệu “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Hạ Long lần 2 (bản WORD)“. Chúc các bạn luyện đề tốt nhé