Thích Tiếng Anh giới thiệu “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường ĐH Ngoại Thương (FTU) lần 1 năm 2017” trong bộ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017, có đáp án cho các bạn đối chiếu với kết quả bài làm của mình. Các bạn tham khảo thêm nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lương Thế Vinh – Đồng Nai lần 2 năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường Chuyên Đại Học Vinh lần 2 năm 2017(bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 3 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên ĐH Sư Phạm Hà Nội lần 4 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Thị Xã Quảng Trị lần 1 năm 2017
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. emptyB. denyC. sleepyD. hurry
Question 2: A. scholar B.character C.charity D.chemist
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. history B. musician C. computer D. conclusion Question 4: A. career B. agree C. coffee D. fourteen
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: Some underground water is enough safe to drink, but all surface water must be treated.
Question 6: Stars in our universe vary in temperature, color, bright, size, and mass.
A B C D
Question 7: Neither Russia nor the United States have been able to discover a mutually
- B C
satisfactory plan for gradual disarmament.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 8: Parsley is cultivated throughout much of the world.
- seen B. cooked C. grown D. bought
Question 9: While some bacteria are beneficial, others are harmful in that they cause disease.
- detrimental B. curative C. demanding D. dominant
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 10: He was killed in a tragic accident at the age of 24.
A. boring B. comic C. unhappy
Question 11: He decided to make Hanoi his permanent home.
D. mysterious A. intermittent B. solitary C. frivolous D. temporary
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 12: The planet Mercury _____ round the Sun every eighty-eight days.
- has travelled B. is travelling C. travelled D. travels
Question 13: There is _____ horror movie on _____ TV tonight.
- a/the B. the/0 C. a/0 D. 0/0
Question 14: _____ you start, _____ you will finish.
- The soon/the more quickly B. The sooner/the quicker
- The sooner/the quickly D. The sooner/the more quickly
Question 15: We arrived _____ Ho Chi Minh City _____ 9 p.m. ____ a hot summer day.
- in/at/on B. at/in/in C. to/at/in D. on/of/on
Question 16: There is too _____ bad news on TV tonight.
- many B. much C. a few D. a little
Question 17: You should seriously consider ____ a dancer. You are such a great performer.
- becoming B. to become C. become D. will become
Question 18: The doctor recommended that the patient _____ as soon as possible.
- is operated B. operated C. would be operated D. be operated
Question 19: Not until now _____ popularly recognized that man is destroying the environment.
- has it become B. does it become C. it has become D. it becomes
Question 20: If I were you, I would take more _____ in my work.
- confidence B. pride C. dedication D. solution
Question 21: Her mother told her not to be too _____ and advised her to try to do things herself.
A. independent B. dependence C. depending
Question 22: Jack has two elder brothers, _____ are famous actors.
D. dependent A. both of which B. both of who C. both of whom
Question 23: Susan was alone in the house when the fire _____.
D. both of them A. broke out B. broke down C. broke up D. broke away.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 24: Lisa and Rachel are talking on the phone.
– Lisa: “Would you like to go to the cinema with me tonight?” – Rachel: “_____.”
- Yes, I’d love to B. Yes, please C. No, thanks D. Sorry
Question 25: Henry is talking to his mother.
- Henry: “I’ve passed my driving test.”
- His mother: “_____.”
- All right. That’s too bad C. That’s a good idea D. Congratulations
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 26: He must have cancelled his e-mail account, as I can’t get hold of him.
- I must have got his e-mail address wrong, because he’s not giving me any reply.
- If no one is able to get in contact with him, he ought to get an e-mail account for himself.
- Since I’m unable to get in contact with him, it seems certain that he’s closed his e-mail account.
- He may have closed his e-mail account, but I won’t know for sure until I get in touch with him.
Question 27: Only customers with coupons may use the service.
- The service is available for coupons only.
- The service is restricted to customers in possession of coupons.
- Only rich customers can use the service with coupons.
- Only customers with coupons are service here.
Question 28: “You must do what you are told,” said the woman.
- The woman said that I had to do what I was told.
- The woman said that I must do what I was told.
- The woman said I should have done what I was told.
- The woman said I should do what I was told.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Question 29: The burglar might come back. You’d better change all the locks.
- You’d better change all the locks or the burglar will come back.
- You’d better change all the locks in case the burglar comes back.
- If you don’t change all the locks, the burglar could come back.
- The burglar will come back unless you change all the locks.
Question 30: The student next to me kept chewing gum. That bothered me a lot.
- The student next to me kept chewing gum bothering me a lot.
- The student next to me kept chewing gum, that bothered me a lot.
- The student next to me kept chewing gum bothered me a lot.
- The student next to me kept chewing gum, which bothered me a lot.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 31 to 35.
ON YOUR BIKE!
If you are getting (31)_____ up wasting time looking for parking spaces, my advice to you is to consider the bicycle as an alternate means of transport. Cycling is probably the cheapest and healthiest way of getting (32)_____ in our congested city centers. Although it is convenient and environmentally desirable, it can be unattractive choice on a cold windy morning. It is much easier to get onto a nice warm bus or jump into your car, but the sight of cyclists as they weave their way in and out of the traffic may fill you with (33)_____ as you sit waiting in yet another traffic jam. In spite of the fact that worsening pollution is getting many people (34)_____, causing more and more health problems, and while it is fashionable to express one’s approval of the environmentally safe bicycle, it is hard to deny the danger cyclists face in sharing the road with cars. Although cycling is not as risky as it looks at first (35)_____, there are more and more accidents involving cyclists.
Question 31: A. fed B. tired C. irritated D. angry Question 32: A. over B. through C. about D. on Question 33: A. approval B. envy C. angry D. criticism Question 34: A. round B. over C. down D. together Question 35: A. look B. point C. view D. sight
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Với “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường ĐH Ngoại Thương (FTU) lần 1 năm 2017” mà Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ, các nắm học luyện đề kĩ để nắm được kiến thức mà đề cung cấp nhé!