Thích Tiếng Anh giới thiệu “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Hạ Long lần 2” nằm trong bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh 2017. Các bạn tải về tham khảo thêm nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh kì thi THPT Quốc Gia SGD Quảng Bình năm 2017
- 17 đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Trường THPT Chu Văn An – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- 7 đề thi thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
- Rèn kĩ năng làm bài thi trắc nghiệm môn Tiếng Anh – cô Mai Phương
Mark the letter A, B, C. or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to each of the following sentences
Question 1: Mary: “Would you mind if I use your computer for an hour?” Tony:”_____”
- Not at all. I’ve finished my job B.Yes, you can use it
- Of course not. I still need it now D.Yes. It’s all right.
Question 2: Tom: “Do you think it’s going to rain?” – Trump: “_______”
- I don’t hope so B.I don’t hope so C. I hope not D. I think not
Mark the letter A, B. C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following
Question 3: An international medical conference initiated by Davison resulted in the birth of the League of Red Cross Societies in 1991.
- treated B.dedicated C. helped D. started
Question 4: He drove so fast that I really felt my life was in danger.
- at the target B.in accident C. at stake D. in comfort
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following sentences
Question 5: My father is in_______ of 30 engineers and 80 workers.
- pressure B.leadership C. impression D. charge
Question 6: ________taken my parents’ advice, I wouldn’t be a teacher now.
- Had I B.If I hadn’t C. If I would have D. Could I have
Question 7: He is decorating his house ___________selling it.
- in order to B.with a view to C. in order that D. so that
Question 8: On_________ he had won the first prize in the competition, he cried out with joy.
- being told B.having cold C. telling D. saying
Question 9: By the end of this March he ______here for 20 years.
- has been living B.will live C. will have been living D. will be living
Question 10: The government is aiming___________ 50% reduction______ unemployment
- at /of B.in/ to C. on/ at D. at /in
Question 11: I am not going to study French and__________
- so is he B.neither is he C. he isn’t too D. either isn’t he
Question 12: Many young people in rural areas don`t want to spend their lives on the farm like______ parents.
- weather-beaten B.up-to-date C. long-term D. wide-range
Question 13: I believe nobody survived the plane crash_________
- did I B.didn’t they C. did they D. did he
Question 14: ________they arrived __________they were told to go back.
- No sooner/when B.Scarcely had/when C. Scarcely/when D. Hardly/when
Question 15: Yuri Gagarin was the first person __________into space
- has traveled B.traveling C. traveled D. to travel
Question 16: To preserve that _________, it was necessary to preserve the people that had created it.
- civilize B.civilization C. civility D. civil
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions
Question 17: A. kite B. bite C. favorite D. quite Question 18: A. coached B. needed C. wanted D. beloved
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks
Schools in the United States have not always had a large number of libraries. As recently as 1958 about half of the public schools in the United States had no libraries at all. The (19)_______of public school libraries increased dramatically when the federal government passed the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, which provided funds for school districts to improve their education programs and facilities, including their libraries. (20) _______, many educators claim that since the legislation was passed federal spending has not increased sufficiently to meet the rising cost of new library technologies such as computer databases and Internet access.
Because the federal government provides only limited funds to schools, individual school districts (21)______ on funds from local property taxes to meet the vast majority of public schools tend to reflect the financial capabilities of the communities in which they are located.
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh đã chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Hạ Long lần 2 (bản WORD)“. Chúc các bạn luyện đề thật tốt nhé