Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 3 năm 2017” nằm trong bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh 2017. Các bạn tải về tham khảo nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh kì thi THPT Quốc Gia SGD Quảng Bình năm 2017
- 17 đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Trường THPT Chu Văn An – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- 7 đề thi thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh 2017 có đáp án chi tiết
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Hạ Long lần 2 (bản WORD)
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions
Question 1: A. carry B. marriage C. parrot D. barber Question 2: A. stool B. bamboo C. good D. loose
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in the following questions
Question 3: A. eternal B. islander C. terrorist D. terrorist Question 4: A. optimistic B. pessimistic C. inhabitant D. intervention
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
Question 5: Deforestation ______ devastative floods in many parts of the world.
- starts out B.makes up C. brings up D. results in
Question 6: Factories will ______ largely by robots.
- be running B.running C. be run D. run
Question 7: The world people are now aware__the importance of environmental protection.
- of B.for C. about D. to
Question 8: Jane couldn’t decide where to go for her holidays. She didn’t do anywhere ______ the end.
- in B.to C. on D. at
Question 9: We arrived home late last night. We ___ to wait half an hour for a taxi.
- have B.had C. ought D. must
Question 10: The search for a new vaccine took priority ______ all other medical researches.
- above B.over C. to D. on
Question 11: Great ______ should be given to the conservation of endangered species.
- diversity B.priority C. opportunity D. condition
Question 12: Robots will even ____ everywhere in factories, schools, offices, hospitals, shops, and homes.
- seen B.see C. saw D. be seen
Question 13: Bring your jacket with you. It ______ get cold in the evening.
- must B.can C. may D. would
Question 14: The world’s population will ______ more than 10 billion in 50 years.
- reached B.be reached C. reach D. reaching
Question 15: Our country will grow more fruits and vegetables ______.
- to export B.to exporting C. export D. exporting
Question 16: People will wear disposable clothes ______ the time and the cost of washing.
- avoiding B.avoid C. to avoid D. to avoiding
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
Question 17: He has never had workedhard in his life.
- has never B.his life C. hard D. worked
Question 18:Builders haveto wearhard caps in work.
- Builders have B.in work C. hard D. to wear
Question 19: I can’t find the letter I received from my boss some days ago. I might throw it into the waste paper bin yesterday.
- received B.can’t find C. into the D. might throw
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions
Question 20: The newscaster have a concise account of tradegy.
- complicated and intricateB. short and clear C. long and detailed D. sad and depressing
Question 21:At last, we succeeded in persuading those boys and girls to join our picnic.
- At the end B.In the end C. Lastly D. Endlessly
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions
Question 22: “That is a well-behaved boy whose behavior has nothing to complain about.”
- behaving cleverly B.behaving nice C. good behavior D. behaving improperly
Question 23: He mentioned in particular electronics, his major at university.
- one and all B.in general C. on whole D. in all
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to the following exchanges.
Question 24: “You haven’t been to the bank today, have you?” “______.”
- No, I haven’t. I’m about to. B.Yes, I haven’t. I’m busy.
- No, I haven’t any money. D.No, I have. I got some money.
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh đã giới thiệu “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 3 năm 2017 (bản WORD)“. Chúc các bạn ôn tập tốt nhé