Liên tục cập nhật các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017 mới nhất từ các trường trên toàn quốc, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 5 năm 2017“ đã có đáp án cho các bạn, kèm theo file định dạng bản WORD cực chất nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn – Quảng Trị lần 2 năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Yên Định – Thanh Hóa lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Đăk lăk lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Long An năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Thừa Thiên Huế (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Trần Phú – Vĩnh Phúc năm 2017 ( bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Thái Ninh lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: A. conflict B. imagine C. wilderness D. organize
Câu 2: A. nakedB. belovedC. trickedD. wounded
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Câu 3: A. species B. police C. among D. downtown
Câu 4: A. understand B. prosperity C. situation D. economic
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions
Câu 5: In his first speech as President, Macron promised he would do everything necessary to fight terrorism and to resolve the world’s migration crisis.
- deal B. complicate C. settle D. boost
Câu 6: S. Mayo Hospital in New Orleans was so named in recognition of Dr Mayo’s outstanding humanitarianism.
- exhaustive B. remarkable C. widespread D. charitable
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Câu 7: It has been warned that cold weather in April could lead to a shortage of British apples, pears and plums.
- range B. choice C. abundance D. number
Câu 8: While I believe he is talented, whether the student will continue to be successful in the future is open to doubt.
- certain B. unavoidable C. unclear D. hopeless
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 9: A professor of economy and history at our university developed a new theory of the relationship between historical events and financial crises.
- economy B. between C. financial crises D. developed
Câu 10: Air pollution, together with littering, are causing many problems in our large, industrial cities today.
- with B. many C. large, industrial cities D. are
Câu 11: Publishing in the UK, the book has won a number of awards in recent regional book fairs.
- in B. book fairs C. has won D. Publishing
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
Câu 12: If you are not Japanese, what _______ are you?
- nationalism B. national C. nationality D. nationlist
Câu 13: When he realized the police had spotted him, the man ______ the exit as quickly as possible.
- made out B. made off C. made for D. made up
Câu 14: My supervisor is angry with me. I didn’t do all the work that I _______ last week.
- should have done B. must have done C. may have done D. can have done
Câu 15: As the two teams left the football ground, the 100,000 _______ all stood up and gave them a standing ovation.
- bystanders B. spectators C. audiences D. viewers
Câu 16: On her latest trip to Europe, she bought _______.
- a Swiss beautiful brand-new watch B. a Swiss brand-new beautiful watch
- a brand-new beautiful Swiss watch D. a beautiful brand-new Swiss watch
Câu 17: He always did well at school _______ having his early education disrupted by illness.
- on account of B. in addition to C. in spite of D. even though
Câu 18: Something began to go __ with the experiment when the two scientists were forced to retire.
- wrong B. stale C. ill D. faulty
Câu 19: Excuse me! Can you show me ________way to ________station, please?
- the/the B. a/the C. the/a D. a/a
Câu 20: The more she practices, ____________ she becomes.
- the more confident B. the most confident C. the greater confidenc D. the much confidence
Câu 21: Did you apologise to Mary, _________?
- who you spilt some coffee on her dress B. you spilt some coffee on her dress
- whom dress you spilt some coffee D. whose dress you spilt some coffee on
Câu 22: The children had been _______ of the danger, but had taken no notice.
- warned B. explained C. prevented D. shown
Câu 23: It was announced that neither the passengers nor the driver _______ in the crash.
- injuring B. injured C. was injured D. be injuring
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Câu 24: The singer doesn’t perform live anymore.
- The singer has never performed live. B. The singer used to perform live.
- The singer’s live performance has been cancelled D. The singer gets used to performing live.
Câu 25: I should have studied last night, but I was too tired.
- I studied last night because I had no other choice.
- I couldn’t study last night because I was very tired.
- I tried to study last night, but the homework was too tiring.
- I studied last night because I was bored.
Câu 26: “Congratulations, you’ve passed the test!” my driving instructor said.
- My driving instructor said his congratulations because he had passed the test.
- My driving instructor congratulated me on having passed the test.
- My driving instructor congratulated me for my excellent test results.
- My driving instructor wanted me to pass the test and congratulated me.
Câu 27: Peter expressed his disaproval of the new marketing scheme. His colleague did not think highly of it, either.
- Neither Peter nor his colleague approved of the new marketing scheme.
- Either Peter or his colleague thought highly of the new marketing scheme.
- The new marketing scheme Peter disapproved of is considered highly by his colleague.
- Peter and his colleague were in disagreement over the new marketing scheme.
Câu 28: The road was slippery. They managed to complete the race nevertheless.
- Although the road was slippery, they tried and succeeded in completing the race.
- As a result of the slippery road, they succeeded in the race.
- However slippery the road was, they insisted on completing the race.
- Despite the slippery conditions of the road, they tried to complete the race.
Câu 29: Tim and Tom are talking about the next vacation.
– Tim: “What are you going to do for the vacation?’’ – Tom: “____________.’’
- How about you? What won’t you do? B. I’m absolutely fine with that.
- That sounds great D. I’m not sure, but I might go camping for a few days.
Câu 30: James and Jack are working in the office.
- James: Would you mind closing the window, please? – Jack: ___________.
- Yes I do. You can close it. B. Certainly, I would do it.
- Of course I would. Are you cold? D. No, not at all. I will close it now.
Read the passage and mark A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the blanks.
According to sociologists, there are several different ways in which a person may be recognized as the leader of a social group in the United States. In the family, (31) ______ cultural patterns confer leadership on one or both of the parents. In other cases, such as friendship groups, one or more persons may gradually emerge as leaders, although there is no formal process of selection. In larger groups, leaders are usually chosen formally through election or recruitment.
(32) ______ leaders are often thought to be people with unusual personal ability, decades of research have failed to produce consistent evidence that there is any category of “natural leaders.” It seems that there is no set of personal qualities that all leaders (33) ______ in common; rather, virtually any person may be recognized as a leader if the person has qualities that meet the needs of that particular group.
Furthermore, although it is commonly (34) ______ that social groups have a single leader, research suggests that there are typically two different leadership roles that are held by different individuals. Instrumental leadership emphasizes the completion of tasks by a social group. Group members look to instrumental leaders to “get things done”. Expressive leadership, on the other hand, is leadership (35) ______ emphasizes the collective well-being of a social group’s members.
Câu 31: A. outdated B. ancient C. traditional D. habitual
Câu 32: A. Although B. Despite C. Whereas D. Inspite of
Câu 33: A. have B. include C. own D. consist
Câu 34: A. supposedly B. supposed C. supposition D. supposing
Câu 35: A. whom B. who C. what D. that
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Với “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 5 năm 2017” mà Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ, các bạn luyện đề chăm chỉ nhé, nếu cần tài liệu gì thì cứ comment phía dưới, mình sẽ hỗ trợ nhé!