Tiếp tục các đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017, Thích Tiếng Anh giới thiệu “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 ” có đáp án, định dạng bản WORD cho thầy cô và các bạn tiện chỉnh sửa.
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh kì thi THPT Quốc Gia SGD Quảng Bình năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Trường THPT Chu Văn An – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường Chuyên Đại Học Vinh lần 2 năm 2017(bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 3 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên ĐH Sư Phạm Hà Nội lần 4 (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. neededB. decidedC. inventedD. caused
Question 2: A. bomb B. tomb C. combat D. comment
Question 3: A. university B. sociology C. examination D. geographical
Question 4: A. nature B. agricultural C. forget D. begin
Mark the letter A, B C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: Paris is much more excitingas I expected.
A B C D
Question 6: English is speaking in many countries in the world.
A B C D
Question 7: Chemical engineering is based in the principles of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8: Lan likes music, _________?
- doesn’t she B. does she C. is she D. isn’t she
Question 9: If I ___ you, I would apply for that English course.
- am B. were C. had been D. is
Question 10: I decided _________ the dictionary you told me about.
- bought B. buy C. buying D. to buy
Question 11: Nowadays a large number of young people spend much time_________the Internet.
- to surfing B. surfed C. surfing D. to surf
Question 12: It was not until he failed the final examination _____ he realized how important the revision was.
- that B. who C. what D. and
Question 13: We will go out _________ the rain stops.
- until B.during C. while D. when
Question 14: He would not have been late for school if he _________ up early.
- has got B. got C. had got D. gets
Question 15: John lost the _________bicycle he bought last week and his parents were very angry with him because of his carelessness .
- Japanese beautiful new blue B. new beautiful blue Japanese
- beautiful Japanese blue new D. beautiful new blue Japanese
Question 16: _________you pass a chemist’s, will you get me some aspirins?.
- Did B.Should C. Would D. Had
Question 17: Did you arrive at the station on time? – No, I missed 5 o’clock train; _________ the was an other one after 5 minutes.
- Thus B. Also C. However D. Besides
Question 18: Hardly _________ when the argument begins.
- when he arrived B. he had arrived C.than he arrived D. had he arrived
Question 19: The film was really boring. It was _________ I’ve seen.
- the most boring film B.most boring film
- the more boring film D.the film more boring
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20. – “Would you like something to eat?” – “ ______ . I am not hungry now.”
- No, thanks B.Good idea, thanks C. Thanks, I will D. Yes, I would
Question 21. Mary (on the phone) : “Could I speak to Susan?” – Susan : “ _________!”
- Talking B. Calling C. Answering D. Speaking
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22. The cultural and historical sites in Kyoto have been given appropriate care and maintenance.
- preservation B. revival C.recovery D. recognition
Question 23. Our parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home.
- A. make decisions put together
- take each other’s hands D. work together
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 24: Shooling is compulsory for all English children from age 5 to 16.
- free B. optional C. constructive D. beneficial
Question 25: The original World Cup trophy was given permanently to Brazil to honor that country’s record third World Cup title in 1970.
- for good lastingly C. for age D. temporarily
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 26:“I will help you with the housework”, Mai said.
- Mai promised to help me with the housework.
- Mai asked me to help her with the housework.
- Mai begged to help me with the housework.
- Mai insisted on helping me with the housework.
Question 27:They couldn’t go swimming because of the cold weather.
- The cold weather made it impossible to go swimming.
- The cold weather prevented them from going swimming
- Their going swimming was unable due to the cold weather.
- The cold weather made it not capable of going swimming.
Question 28:I can’t help feeling worried about David.
- I find it impossible not to worry about David. B.I don’t worry about David.
- I can do nothing to help David. D. I cannot help David stop worrying.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Question 29:A waitress served us. She was very impolite and impatient.
- A waitress, who served us,was very impolite and impatient.
- A waitress, which served us, was very impolite and impatient.
- A waitress who served us was very impolite and impatient.
- A waitress whom served us, was very impolite and impatient.
Question 30:He was successful because he was determined to purse personal goals. He was not talented.
- It was his determination to purse personal goals, not talent, that contributed to his success.
- In addition to his determination, his talent ensured his success in pursing his goals.
- His success lay in his natural ability, not his determination to purse personal goals.
- His determination to purse personal goals made him successful and talented.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 31 to 35.
Here are the tips that help success in your job interview
Always arrive early. If you do not know (31) _____ the organization is located, call for exact directions (32) ___ advance. Leave some extra time for any traffic, parking, or unexpected events. If you are running late, call right away and let someone know. The best time to arrive is approximately 5 – 10 minutes early. Give yourself the time to read your resume one more time, to catch your breath, and to be ready for the interview. Once you are at the office, treat everyone you encounter with respect. Be (33) _____ to everyone as soon as you walk in the door. Wear a professional business suit. This point should be emphasized enough. First (34) ____ are extremely important in the interview process. Women should (35) _____ wearing too much jewelry or make up. Men should avoid flashy suits or wearing too much perfume. It is also important that you feel comfortable. While a suit is the
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh đã chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017” bản Word có đáp án dể cho các bạn ôn luyện đề tốt nhất!