Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai – Hà Tĩnh lần 1 năm 2017” trong bộ đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017, có đáp án và bản WORD dễ dàng chỉnh sửa. Các bạn tải về luyện đề nhé!
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn – Quảng Trị lần 2 năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Yên Định – Thanh Hóa lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Long An năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Thừa Thiên Huế (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Trần Phú – Vĩnh Phúc năm 2017 ( bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Thái Ninh lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Vĩnh Phúc lần 5 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Thác Bà – Yên Bái năm 2017 (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A. presentationB. nationC. questionD. mention
Question 2: A. stoppedB. missedC. laughedD. closed
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. ensure B. follow C. result D. museum
Question 4: A. intensity B. invaluable C. intimacy D. investigate
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 5: I saw him hiding something in a________________ bag.
- black small plastic B. small plastic black
- plastic small black D. small black plastic
Question 6: An endangered species is a species____ population is so small that it is in danger of extinction.
- what B. which C. whose D. who
Question 7: John _________ this task yesterday morning, but I did it for him. He owes me a thank-you.
- may have completed B. should have completed
- must have completed D. can have completed
Question 8: An eyewitness described how ten people__________________in the fire.
- had been being B. had been killed C. had killed D. were killed
Question 9: George wouldn’t have met Mary____________ to his brother’s graduation party.
- if he has not gone B. had he not gone
- hadn’t he gone D. if he shouldn’t have gone
Question 10: I must go to the dentist and ___________.
- my teeth be taken care of B. take care of my teeth
- get my teeth to take care of D. get my teeth taken care of
Question 11: Not until a monkey is several years old ___ to exhibit signs of independence from its mother.
- begins B. beginning C. it begins D. does it begin
Question 12: _________, 70 percent alcohol is more effective than 100 percent alcohol.
- An antiseptic used B. How an antiseptic is used
- An antiseptic when used D. When used as an antiseptic
Question 13: When you use the Internet, you have so much information at your ___________.
- hands B. fingers C. fingertips D. thumbs
Question 14: The ______ exam in March prepared pupils for the real thing in June.
- fake B. mock C. unreal D. false
Question 15: The teacher as well as his students________ at the school meeting yet.
- arrived B. hasn’t arrived C. haven’t arrived D. not arriving
Question 16: Is it necessary that I ____________ here tomorrow?
- be B. would be C. will be D. am being
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in the following questions
Question 17: The new cowboy-film catches the fancy of the children.
- satisfies B. amuses C. attracts D. surprises
Question 18: I couldn’t understand what the child said because the words were in the wrong sequence.
- order B. book C. place D. spelling
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 19: Names of people in the book were changed to preserve anonymity.
- cover B. protect C. conserve D. reveal
Question 20: They have not made any effort to integrate with the local community.
- co-operate B. separate C. put together D. connect
Mark the letter A, B , C or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 21: Yolanda ran over to me and breathless informed the failure of our team.
A B C D
Question 22:After writing it, the essay must be duplicated by the student himself and
handed in to the department secretary before the end of the month.
Question 23:Before the invention of the printing press, books have been all printed
A B C
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges
Question 24: John: “If only I hadn’t lent him all my money”
- I’m afraid you will have to do it. B. All right. You will be OK.
- Sorry, I have no idea. D. Well, you did, so it’s no use crying over spilt milk.
Question 25: Bob: “Don’t fail to send your parents my regards.”
- Thanks, I will. B. Good idea, thanks. C. You’re welcome D. It’s my pleasure.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Question 26:The man wanted to get some fresh air in the room. He opened the window
- The man wanted to get some fresh air in the room because he opened the window
- The man opened the window in order to get some fresh air in the room
- The man got some fresh air in the room, even though he opened the window
- Having opened the window, the room could get some fresh air
Question 27:The agreement ended six-month negotiation. It was signed yesterday.
- The agreement which ends six-month negotiation was signed yesterday.
- The negotiation which lasted six months was signed yesterday.
- The agreement which was signed yesterday lasted six months.
- The agreement which was signed yesterday ended six-month negotiation.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest inmeaning to each of the following questions.
Question 28:The soccer team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.
- Not only did the soccer team lose the match but they blamed each other as well.
- No sooner had the soccer team started to blame each other than they knew they lost the match.
- As soon as they blamed each other, the soccer team knew they lost the match.
- Hardly had the soccer team known they lost the match when they started to blame each other.
Question 29:Lucy always reminds me of my youngest sister.
- My youngest sister’s name is Lucy.
- I always think of Lucy, my youngest sister.
- Whenever I see Lucy, I think of my youngest sister.
- It is Lucy who is my youngest sister.
Question 30: “Why don’t you participate in the volunteer work in summer?” said Sophie.
- Sophie suggested my participating in the volunteer work in summer.
- Sophie suggested me to participate in the volunteer work in summer.
- Sophie made me participate in the volunteer work in summer.
- Sophie asked me why not participate in the volunteer work in summer.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions
Most human diets contain between 10 and 15 percent of their total calories as protein. The rest of the dietary energy comes from carbohydrates, fats, and in some people, alcohol. The proportion of calories from fats varies from 10 percent in poor communities to 40 percent or more in rich communities.
In addition to providing energy, fats have several other functions in the body. The fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E, and K, are dissolved in fats, as their name implies. Good sources of these vitamins have high oil or fat content, and the vitamins are stored in the body’s fatty tissues. In the diet, fats cause food to remain longer in the stomach, thus increasing the feeling of fullness for some time after a meal is eaten. Fats add variety, taste, and texture to foods, which accounts for the popularity of fried foods. Fatty deposits in the body have an insulating and protective value. The curves of the human female body are due mostly to strategically located fat deposits.
Whether a certain amount of fat in the diet is essential to human health is not definitely known. When rats are fed a fat-free diet, their growth eventually ceases, their skin becomes inflamed and scaly, and their reproductive systems are damaged. Two fatty acids, linoleic and arachidonic acids, prevent these abnormalities and hence are called essential fatty acids. They also are required by a number of other animals, but their roles in human beings are debatable. Most nutritionists consider linoleic fatty acid an essential nutrient for humans.
Question 31:We can infer from the passage that all of the following statements about fats are true EXCEPT____________.
- poor people eat more fatty foods
- alcohol is not a common source of dietary energy
- fats provide energy for the body
- economics influences the distribution of calorie intake
Question 32:The word “functions” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to
- forms B. sources C. needs D. jobs
Question 33:The word “essential to” in the third paragraph is closest in meaning to
- beneficial to B. detrimental to C. required for D. desired for
Question 34:According to the author of the passage, which of the following is true for rats when they are fed a fat free diet?
- They lose body hair B. They require less care
- They stop growing D. They have more babies
Question 35:Linoleic fatty acid is mentioned in the passage as____________.
- a nutrient found in most foods B. an essential nutrient for humans
- preventing weight gain in rats D. more useful than arachidonic acid
Question 36:The phrase “these abnormalities” in the third paragraph refers to____________.
- curves on the human female body
- cessation of growth, bad skin, and damaged reproductive systems
- strategically located fat deposits a condition caused by fried foods
Question 37:That humans should all have some fat our diet is, according to the author
- only true for women B. not yet a proven fact
- proven to be true by experiments in rats D. a commonly held view
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Với “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai – Hà Tĩnh lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)” mà Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ, các bạn học chăm chỉ nhé!