Cập nhật đề thi thử Tiếng Anh năm 2017, Thích Tiếng Anh chia sẻ ”Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Trần Phú – Vĩnh Phúc năm 2017” có đáp án, định dạng WORD. Các bạn tải về luyện đề chăm chỉ nhé!
Đề thi khảo sát tháng 6 năm học 2016-2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn – Quảng Trị lần 2 năm 2017
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Gia Viễn C – Ninh Bình lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Yên Định – Thanh Hóa lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh Sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Đăk lăk lần 2 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Chuyên Quốc Học – Huế lần 1 năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Hải Lăng năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Long An năm 2017 (bản WORD)
- Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh sở Giáo Dục và Đào Tạo Thừa Thiên Huế (bản WORD)
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 1.A.choice B.change C.chore D.chorus
Câu 2.A. performedB. deliveredC. interviewedD. finished
Câu 3.A. opponent B. personal C. semester D. eternal
Câu 4. A. neglect B. follow C. defend D. explode
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Câu 5.All of the cities in Texas, San Antonio is probably the most picturesque.
- All of is probably C. in Texas D. most picturesque
Câu 6. Although there were a lot of opposition initially, many people now accept that infertile couples have the right to medical help.
- now B. were C. initially D. to
Câu 7.The Oxford English Dictionary is well known for including many different meanings of words and to give real examples.
- well known B. The C. meanings D. to give
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Câu 8. Dolphins ______ in BC waters for millions of years, and are still common today.
- lived used to live C. are living D. have lived
Câu 9. “Can I borrow you car this evening?” — “Sure if Jane ______ it back in time, you are welcome to borrow it”.
- brings B. brought C. will bring D. would bring
Câu 10. As a(n) ______ girl, she found it difficult to socialize with other students in the class.
- industrious B. ashamed C. reserved D. active
Câu 11. New machinery has enhanced the company’s productivity and ______.
- competitive B. competitively C. competitor D. competitiveness
Câu 12. The greatest discoveries of technology are said to ______ in the 20th century.
- make B. have been made C. have made D. be made
Câu 13. She turned ______ his offer because she did not want to work too far away from home.
A. away B. down
Câu 14. Ann work ______ than most of her friends.
C. off D. out A. more hardly B. a lot more hardly
Câu 15. He asked me ______ a seat.
C. much harder D. many harder A. if I have reserved B. whether had I reserved C. if I had reserved D. have I reserved
Câu 16. A better solution should be _______to deal with the matter of mass immigration from the rural areas.
- thought B. adopted C. adapted D. done
Câu 17. Before I left for my summer camp, my mother told me to take warm clothes with me ______ it was cold.
- in case B. so that C. despite D. whereas
Câu 18. My father ______ when he found out that I’d damaged his car.
- hit the roof B. got on my nerves C. drove me crazy D. pulled my leg
Câu 19. “The old paint that you have stored in your garage is a fine hazard.” — “You’re right. I should ______ it.”
- get rid of B. get away from C. get through with D. get along with
Câu 20.Tom: “______” — Mike: “I won’t say no!”
- What’s your favorite, tea or coffee? How are things with you, Mike?
- Mike, do you know where the scissors are? D. What about playing badminton this afternoon?
Câu 21.Mary: “Your kids are so clever.” — Linda: “______”
- Aren’t you? B. Do you think so? Thanks. C. I’m sorry to hear that. D. No problem
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Câu 22. Once government institutions realize their problems and shortcomings, quality of teaching and code of practice will improve.
- differences solutions C. shortages D. weaknesses
Câu 23. During the earthquake, a lot of buildings collapsed, which killed thousands of people.
- erupted violently B. fell down unexpectedly
- went off accidentally D. exploded suddenly
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Câu 24. She was brought up in a well-off family, so she can’t understand the problems we are facing.
- kind B. affluent C. rich D. poor
Câu 25. Because we know nothing, in this view, we should treat all things with indifference and make no judgments.
- showing interest in something B. reconciling ourselves to something
- feeling totally different from other people D. becoming annoyed very easily
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Câu 26. I would rather you stopped talking about her. A. I would rather stop talking about her.
- I would rather you not talk about her any more.
- I want you to talk about her more.
- I would prefer you not to talk about her any more.
Câu 27. He smokes too much so he can’t get rid of his cough. A. If he smoked so much, he might get rid of his cough.
- The reason why he can’t get rid of his cough may be that he doesn’t smoke too much.
- He can’t get rid of his cough, which results in the fact that he smokes too much.
- If he didn’t smoke too much, he could get rid of his cough.
Câu 28. “Why don’t you get up early to do morning exercises?” Peter said to me. A. Peter suggested that he should get up early to do morning exercise.
- Peter advised me to get up early to do morning exercise.
- Peter recommended me not to get up early to do morning exercise.
- Peter asked me the reason why I hadn’t got up early to do morning exercise.
Câu 29. Most of the people recovered quickly. They were injured in the crash. A. Most of the people injured in the crash recovered quickly.
- Most of the people recovered quickly after the crash.
- Most of the people who recovered quickly were injured in the crash.
- The people who were injured in the crash, most of them recovered quickly.
Câu 30. Her living conditions were not good. However, she studied very well. A. Living in difficult conditions forced she to study very well.
- Difficult as her living conditions were, she studied very well.
- Living in difficult conditions, she had no choice but to study well.
- She studied very well just because she lived in difficult conditions.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Laughing is good for the body and the mind. When we laugh we breathe more oxygen into our body, (31)_______ helps to keep us healthy. Endorphins, or happy chemicals, are released in the body, and you feel more relaxed and happy. Laughter also brings people together to (32)_______ some fun.
Companies who have run laughter yoga workshops find that they have advantages for both employers and employees. People who are happy at work are more hard-working and (33)_______ more money for the company. Also, people who can laugh together communicate more successfully. (34)_______ , people do better at work when they feel happy and relaxed.
A Danish company who used Laughter Yoga for a year reported an increase (35)_______ sales of 40 percent over the previous year. Following Laughter Yoga session, a Hawaiian timeshare company reported the highest sales of the year – double their target figures.
Câu 31.A. what B. which C. how D. that Câu 32.A. share B. offer C. divide D. give Câu 33.A. make B. provide C. take D. earn Câu 34.A. In the end B. In general C. In contrast D. In confidence Câu 35.A. on B. in C. by D. at
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions that follow.
If you are walking through the woods and you see a bear, you know that you are in danger. The same is true if you see a snake or a beehive. However, these aren’t the only dangerous things in nature. When you are having a good time outside, you also need to be careful of plants.
In some ways, plants are more dangerous than animals. This is because dangerous plants often look normal. Sometimes they even look pretty. If you try to touch one of these nice-looking plants, you could be in a lot of trouble.
Take the angel’s trumpet flower, for example. This beautiful white flower is full of poison. A person who touches it can get headaches, confusion, and a very fast heartbeat. Very often, the poison can kill you. All parts of the angel’s trumpets are poisonous, but the most dangerous parts are the seeds and leaves.
Here is another dangerous and somewhat creepy plants: doll’s eyes. This plant got its name because its berries look just like doll’s eyes. The berries from these plants can stop a person’s heart. In fact, most berries that you see in nature are poisonous. You should never eat wild berries that you find when you are outside.
Some plants can sting you. Stinging needles don’t look dangerous, but they have many tiny hairs on them. If you touch a stinging needle, those hairs will put a weak poison onto your skin. The poison won’t kill you, but it will make your skin itch for a while and it might drive you crazy.
One of the more common dangerous plants is poison ivy. This plant produces a clear liquid that will cause all kinds of problems to anyone who touches it. Most people who touch poison ivy get a red and very painful rash on their skin. The rash often itches very badly, and sometimes it creates large blisters. If you see a green plant that has three leaves growing from every branch, stay away from it. It could be poison ivy.
Câu 36. The word “creepy” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ______.
- scary B. frightened C. strange D. nervous
Câu 37. What does the passage say about wild berries?
- They all look like eyes. B. Bees and snakes like to eat them.
- They can sting you. D. Most of them are poisonous.
Câu 38. The word “that” in paragraph 4 refers to ______.
- dolls B. eyes C. berries D. plants
Câu 39. What are the most poisonous parts of angel’s trumpets?
- The seeds B. The leaves C. The seeds and leaves D. The roots
Câu 40. Which of the following is NOT TRUE about stinging needles?
- They look normal. B. Their tiny hairs put poison onto your skin.
- They make you stay away from the first place. D. Their poison may make you irritated.
Câu 41. The word “it” in the last paragraph refers to ______.
- pain danger C. nettle D. liquid
Câu 42. What do the first two sentences of paragraph 2 mean? A. Some plants look dangerous, but they are safe.
- Animals are always dangerous, but plants are never dangerous.
- Every kind of plant is dangerous.
- Some plants are more dangerous because they look safe.
Câu 43. What would be another good title for the passage?
- Poison Eyes B. Stay Away from Poison Ivy!
- The Sharpest Plants in the World D. Nature’s Dangerous Plants
Ghi rõ nguồn khi sử dụng lại tài liệu, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – Thích Tiếng Anh – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh đã chia sẻ “Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh trường THPT Trần Phú – Vĩnh Phúc năm 2017“. Các bạn hãy luyện đề tốt, chuẩn bị kiến thức tốt cho kì thi sắp tới nhé