Tiếp tục bổ sung đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 12 có thêm nguồn tài liệu ôn tập tham khảo, Thích Tiếng Anh gửi tới “Đề thi Tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Nguyễn Huệ – Ninh Bình có đáp án“. Đề thi bản PDF kèm đáp án đầy đủ để bạn tham khảo các mảng kiến thức từ vựng, ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh xuất hiện trong đề. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
Tham khảo các đề thi học kì khác:
Choose the word whose pronunciation is different from the others.
- worker b. whom c. interview d. answer
- honest b. holiday c. home d. happiness
Choose the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress.
- stressful b. pressure c. prepare d. future
- employment b. remember c. concentrate d. position
Underline ONE word that needs correcting (you do not need to correct).
- Do you ever feel that life is not being fair to you because you cannot seem to get the job
A B C
where you want or that really suits you?
- Education and training are a important step in getting the kind of job that you would like
A B C
- We all know that we have to work hardly to earn a living ourselves and support the family.
A B C D
Choose the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- I am so _______ that I cannot say anything, but keep silent.
- nerve b. nervous c. nervously d. nervousness
- _________ speaking, I do not really like my present job.
- Honest b. Honesty c. Honestly d. Dishonest
- A letter of __________ is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview.
- recommend b. recommended c. recommender d. recommendation
- Hardly __________ a word when her son came back.
- couldn’t she say b. she could say c. she couldn’t say d. could she say
- ________ colleges and ________ universities are the main institutions that provide tertiary education.
- The / Ø b. Ø / the c. The / the d. Ø / Ø
- Either you or your friend _______ on charge today.
- are b. is c. was d. were
- I am flying to the States tonight. I ______ you a ring if I can find a phone.
- will give b. would give c. could give d. have given
- We’ll need more staff _______ we start the new project.
- unless b. whether c. in case d. or
- Our teacher often said “Who knows the answer? _______ your hand.”
- Rise b. Lift c. Raise d. Heighten
- The mother told her son _______ so impolitely.
- not behave b. not to behave c. not behaving d. did not behave
- I was brought _______ in the countryside by my aunt after my parents had passed _______.
- on / over b. for / on c. on / off d. up / away
- Boys! Put your toys ______. It is time to go to bed. Don’t stay _______ late.
- off / on b. away / up c. down / off d. around/ for
Choose the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
- – Tom: “ You are a great dancer. I wish I could do half as well as you.
– Laura: “ _______ . I’m an awful dancer”.
- You’re too kind b. That’s a nice compliment
- You’ve got to be kidding d. Oh, thank you very much
- ~ George: “In my opinion, action films are exciting.” ~ Frankie: “_______ ”
- There’s no doubt about it. b. You shouldn’t have said that.
- Yes. Congratulations! d. What an opinion!
Choose the word of phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part.
- What I like about you is your enthusiasm for work.
- eagerness b. appreciation c. concentration d. desire
- The whole village was wiped out in the bombing raids.
- cleaned well b. removed quickly
- changed completely d. destroyed completely
Choose the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the followings.
- The President expressed his deep sorrow over the bombing deaths.
- regret b. sadness c. happiness d. passion
- When I was going shopping yesterday, I accidentally met one of my old friends in high school.
- by far b. by heart c. by chance d. on purpose
Choose the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following.
- Barry continued to smoke even though we had advised him to quit.
- Barry took our advice so he stopped smoking.
- If we had advised Barry, he would have quit smoking.
- Barry did not quit smoking because of our advice.
- Despite being told not to smoke, Barry continued to do.
- Many people think Steve stole the money.
- It was not Steve who stole the money.
- Steve is thought to have stolen the money.
- Many people think the money is stolen by Steve.
- The money is thought to be stolen by
- The man suddenly realized that the neighbor was watching him.
- The man suddenly realized that he was being watched by the neighbor.
- The neighbor was watching the man and he suddenly realized that.
- The neighbor was suddenly realized the man and watching him.
- The man suddenly realized that he was watched by the neighbor.
- John, whose cough is terrible, needs to see a doctor.
- John’s terrible cough prevents from seeing a doctor.
- John needs to see a doctor because of his terrible cough.
- John’s doctor does not want to see him because he has a bad cough.
- John’s terrible cough forces him to see a doctor.
- The last time when I saw her was three years ago.
- I have often seen her for the last three years.
- About three years ago, I used to meet her.
- I have not seen her for three years.
- I saw her three years ago and will never meet her again.
Vui lòng tôn trọng ghi rõ nguồn khi chia sẻ lại, nguồn: Nguyễn Minh Hiền – thichtienganh.com
Thích Tiếng Anh gửi tới bạn tham khảo “Đề thi Tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 12 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Nguyễn Huệ – Ninh Bình có đáp án“.